Able Hands Together CIC
Job Title: Time Together Coordinator
Hours: 9am – 4 pm every other Saturday (plus some limited admin overtime as needed – to be discussed at interview)
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Location: Little Wishford Farm, Stoford, Salisbury, SP2 0PS
Supervisor: Laura Tween
Time Together offers a safe space for families with SEN children to engage with a range of animals, games and activities surrounded by nature based at Able Hands Together’s therapeutic farm in Stoford, Wiltshire.
Time Together gives families the space to create their own networks to provide support to each other.
There will be 3 sessions each week.
10am – 12pm – animal feeding & handling.
12.30pm- 1.30pm & 2pm – 3pm Stay and play (different activities, lego, kinetics, video games, colouring – the detail is for the successful candidate to decide)
- To facilitate different Time Together sessions as detailed above.
- Be responsible for liaising with our social media consultant to effectively advertise the sessions
- Ensure payment is received in advance for the sessions.
- Coordinate attendees ensuring they have all the relevant information – follow up if necessary.
- Ensure regular evaluations are undertaken so that we can see the needs of the community and what else Able Hands Together may be able to put in place to meet/facilitate that need.
- To ensure any incidents are documented as per Able Hands Together’s procedure and fed back to SMT as appropriate,
- The successful candidate must be comfortable with lone working and managing with volunteers.
- Experience of working with SEN autism (either paid employment or through life experience) with empathy, compassion and a trauma based approach.
- Comfortable around animals – specific training will be given relating to our animals.
- Able to work remotely as part of the wider team at Able Hands Together.
- NVQ in childcare or social or other relevant experience/qualification that is suitable for the role.
- Training will be given and Able Hands Together will carry out their own essential DBS check.
- To share the vision and values of Able Hands Together.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant skills to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 15th August – after which we will be in contact with all applicants.